1. #TFW you get a little too lit about voter registration at Applebee’s:
It costs less than those $1 Long Island Iced Teas. Even better, it’s free!
2. There’s no better ice breaker than this:
If Meryl says so, then you have to do it.
3. When you’ve had enough of people devaluing the midterm elections:
THE MIDTERMS ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT PEOPLE
4. Even the animal kingdom cares about this election:
What is more American than a whale holding a gun? VOTING! Seriously, tho.
5. A Star is Born (after registering to vote):
I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in (to thoroughly researching the candidates in my district)!
6. Weird Al and his friends are responsible citizens, you should be too:
They see me strollin’, they laughin’, and rollin’ their eyes ‘cause I’m not registered to vote yet.
7. When you know what’s really going on:
The real Devil’s Triangle is much less fun that I thought it’d be.
8. Peter Parker may not be 18 yet, but you are:
9. It’s about to get serious:
Do we have to finish the quote for you?
10. Taking things up a notch:
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
11. Spoiler alert:
The biggest movie of the season.
12. Taylor takes a stand:
I’m sorry, the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, ‘cause she’s voting!
13. Registering to vote is so fetch:
Helping your friends register to vote is just like, the rules of feminism.
14. Time to stan:
If Taylor can convince you to send $300 on a concert ticket, she can convince you to get your butt out there and vote.
15. Don’t complain — vote:
Now’s your chance to stay involved in the political discussion for the next four years!!! Wow!!!
16. Voting makes you a badass:
Strut your stuff and then blow it up like a true American.
17. The best kind of pumpkin carving:
Get creative this Halloween, folks!